• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Pictures of Excursions

smoothdancer

Hi All,
I just posted a few pictures of a few of the trips/excursions we took while in Aruba...(Ok, confess, we actually did a non-cruise vacation)

Not the best pictures in the world, but can give you an idea of the excursions that are offered.

Go to my home page and will bring you to Webshots... It is under "Stuff we did in Aruba"...Yikes...I just could not think of a good photo albulm name.

BTW...pictures view better if you click the view to normal size.

Janet

• 4 weeks later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Smoothdancer,[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#0000ff]Great Pictures. You post a picture of the beach looking out on the balcony...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#0000ff][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000000]Day just about to begin[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#000000]Woke up early, sat on the baclony and watched the sun come up....It was incredible.[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]What was the hotel/resort you were staying at in Fort Lauderdale? [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Also, was there a lot to do in Aruba? I am thinking about taking a cruise to Aruba or fly to Aruba and stay a week. My g/f would love to do either I would think. We sail Majesty last month and she had a great time.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]:) [/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
The hotel we stayed at was the Largo Mar. This is really a great hotel in FLL..My favorite. The hotel is not in the center of town, like the others. It is more of a five star, service is excellent. If you like to be in the center of activity, may not be for you, but still a short ride to town. All of the balcony views are incredible and the beach not at all crowded..

We sailed on the Majesty twice. Even though one of the older ships, I have to say this is my favorite of the RCCL line. When we sail the Majesty we usually book a hotel in FLA for a few days and then either do a 3 or 4 day cruise... This way we get the best of both worlds for a 7 day vacation.

There is really not a great deal to do in Aruba, and thus its attraction. The island is beautiful, beyond words.... You can rent jeeps to explore the island, sailboat trips, ect... One of the large attractions to Aruba is the dining.... There are multitiude of fine resturants, and is an experience in itself. Also nice, regardless of the 5 star dining, the dress is very casual.... Shorts in all the resturants is the norm. No need to pack formal attire for this island. We dont even pack long pants. 80% of the islands revenue comes from tourists, and as a result the whole island is very service conscience.... They go out of thier way to make your stay enjoyable. Every couple of years we go to Aruba in place of a cruise. It is a different pace, and such an enjoyable vacation.

Good luck on your decisions.

Archived