Just back from Explorer minnie review!

I just wanted to pass along to everyone how beautiful the ship was. It exceeded every expectation I had. I never once encountered an employee that was frowning. They were pleasant to be around. The food in the dinning room was great including our waiter Osmond "Ozzie" is what we called him. The food in the Windjammer was so/so. It was hard to get the same quality everyday. The breakfast wasn't always that good. We then discovered the egg bar. That made it all better. We were very disappointed that the soda cards were $42 per adult.

They photographers took so many nice pictures but who can afford to pay $20 for every single picture.

I plan on doing a full review. I am still a little tired from all of the traveling.

Thanks for posting the note. I look forward to your review. My family and I sail on May 16th. Would you include your cabin number in your post?

I guess I will have to plan a little extra for the soda card. But what else can I mix with my smuggled Rum¿?¿?

Nordic Empress 10/91
Nordic Empress 06/96
Carnival Sensation 06/2002 (Statuatory Suicide)
Enchantment of the Seas 06/2003
Explorer of the Seas 05/16/2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;5;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
05/16/2004 Explorer COUNTDOWN

Good luck smuggling. They were taking alot of booze from people. Our friends bottle broke in his suite case. We were in JS 1330 on the 10th deck. It was gorgeous. We just bought a bottle of Bacardi Limon and paid the fee. There is one thing I caught is that on the RCL website it stated if you bought alcohol in the duty free shop they will only charge you a one time fee of 9.95 for the entire week if you wanted to take it to your room. When we walked up to the counter they told us it was 9.95 per bottle that we wanted to take.

Explorer of the Seas 4/17/04

Archived