New to Carnival Miracle Cabins

crusingsquid

:rolleyes:Hello I have never sailed on Carnival . I was maybe thinking of cruising on the Miracle.

Can someone tell me what amenities come with the balcony level vs. suite? Is there concierge service on this ship? What floor is the best on this ship?Thanks in advance as always.:)

You want to read this thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=631682&page=57

Everything you could want to know is there.

No concierge service on Carnival in any cabin class. Never had a suite, but suite passengers do get VIP embarkation. I think that's about it for amenities. To me, totally not worth the money, but I normally sail in inside cabins (I happen to like them) so I can sail more often. I just can't personally justify the additional expense just to get a cabin that is larger. I'd rather spend my money doing things in the ports (but then, I don't cruise for the ship experience; I cruise to get to beautiful, tropical locations!).

The only balcony cabin I've had was on Miracle (7192), and I've booked an aft for December, since we have 4 sea days.

As for best deck, that's totally subjective, as are most things about picking a cruise itinerary and ship. I personally like decks between other passenger decks. Our location on Verandah was very convenient.

Look out for the corner aft wrap suites on Deck 5. Apparantly they are a different layout. And be aware that the corner wraps and the regular aft balcony cabins on all decks other than Deck 4 have angled dividers and aren't fully covered, so there's lots of exposure to the elements and to people looking down from above.

There are threads here about the aft balcony cabins and I think there are some on the Spirit-class ships in particular. If you do an advanced search for thread with "aft balcony" in the title, and search the Carnival board only, you should be able to find them all and gets lots more information.

Archived