• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Ruby Princess Aloha deck cabins

exoticpetlover

We are sailing on the Ruby in December and the brochure says that our cabin (A436) will accomadate 3 people, which we have going, but it does not say what type of bed that 3rd person will have. Is it a couch that pulls out or is it one that comes down out of the wall?? Does anyone know?

Our TA ordered a roll away too, just in case but I would rather not have to have that in our cabin!

Any help is appreciated!

We are sailing on the Ruby in December and the brochure says that our cabin (A436) will accomadate 3 people, which we have going, but it does not say what type of bed that 3rd person will have. Is it a couch that pulls out or is it one that comes down out of the wall?? Does anyone know?

Our TA ordered a roll away too, just in case but I would rather not have to have that in our cabin!

Any help is appreciated!

Your BC Balcony will not have a sofa, so the 3rd bed will be coming out of the wall or the ceiling. BTW, great location.

My son, his partner and two children (aged 5 and 3) were in a 3 person cabin on Ruby Aloha deck (A703). One bed came down from the ceiling and was put away each morning and the other was a roll away bed which was put out at evening turndown and taken away during the day. It was not a problem. The pull down bed was positioned over a queen bed arrangement. If I were you, with an adult daughter, I would go for the roll- away option. You need to make sure it is ordered as there are only a limited number of these beds available. Both beds are singles but the roll-away is quite a good size. My son slept a couple of nights in it and he is 6'2" tall:eek:

We had room A331 an interior room, 3 of us. Like mentioned a bed on the wall comes down, they put it up during the day and down at night. I even slept on it one night and it was totally fine (I'm 42) actually didn't feel any different then the bottom bed.

As for alcohol, one day I brought rum back on the ship in my beach bag, and they said nothing. Another day I brought 2 bottles of Tequila back in my beach bag, and still they said and did nothing. Sad thing is I didn't drink any of it cause I was with my 2 teenage girls. But had I been with my husband that would be great, cause drinks cost almost $8.00 ea. So yes bring the alcohol on, worse thing they take it away and give it to you at the end of cruise, but I bet they wont.

Later

Janice.

My son, his partner and two children (aged 5 and 3) were in a 3 person cabin on Ruby Aloha deck (A703). One bed came down from the ceiling and was put away each morning and the other was a roll away bed which was put out at evening turndown and taken away during the day. It was not a problem. The pull down bed was positioned over a queen bed arrangement. If I were you, with an adult daughter, I would go for the roll- away option. You need to make sure it is ordered as there are only a limited number of these beds available. Both beds are singles but the roll-away is quite a good size. My son slept a couple of nights in it and he is 6'2" tall:eek:

Thanks....our TA already has one on order. Do you know if any of the balcony rooms DO have sofa beds??? Would we have to get a mini suite to have the sofa bed??? Thanks for the help!:)

Thanks....our TA already has one on order. Do you know if any of the balcony rooms DO have sofa beds??? Would we have to get a mini suite to have the sofa bed??? Thanks for the help!:)

To get a sofa you need a mini or above. Balconies on this ship do not have sofas.

Archived