Miami Hotel Pre & Post ?

lbendick

I am looking for a hotel pre cruise in miami that will offer free transportation from airport to thier hotel & that isn't too far from cruise port so we can get transportation there. I am not concerned with the ameneties the hotel may have because we do'nt arrive in miami until 8:30pm, just need a clean place to rest maybe with a nice rest. to eat in.

Post Cruise I am looking for a hotel that has a nice pool area that the kids would enjoy close to shopping and anything we may be able to spend the day sight seeing.

Open to any suggestions, Thanks!

Most of the airport area hotels offer free shuttles from the airport - I would not bother going farther if you arriving that late. Cab fare to the POM is a flat rate ($24+ tip). The Hampton Inn has good reviews and is across the street from a small strip mall with a Publix grocery store and a liquor store in case you need some pre-cruise supplies.:rolleyes: Check out these boards and Trip Advisor for reviews and to find hotels meet your needs. Good luck! :)

$24 + tip covers the cab; same cost for one passenger or 4. I think luggage is an extra buck a bag if the driver puts them in the trunk. For that cost I would avoid waiting around for a crowded free shuttle, but that's just me. Good luck!:)

Archived