What to do in April

lsycko1

My DB and I are taking my niece on her senior trip on the APril 11th cruise. After reading up on this stop I am a bit confused...:D Once we are in the "town" from the ship, can we walk to the beach?

Any other suggestions of things to do would be great!

Yes. It is just to the left of the pier. I walked it last time I was there. I would take the city tour, if nothing else, just to get an idea of the area.

(You do know that there really is no drinking age limit in Mexico?? As someone who has taken grads on cruises, I thought you might need to know that!!)

My grads drank the first stop in Coz...drank alot, too much. My only rule was that they paid for it themselves and stayed with us. They did. All I'd heard till that point was how they could drink in Mexico. Next day, we were in Playa....they didnt want to drink, in fact never even mentioned it!:D

Of course there's a legal drinking age in Mexico. Geez Louise. If there is a problem (ie vandalism, public drunkenness, fights) that will be a legal hook to hang charges on. And it won't be the bar that gets penalized, either.

Enforcement of the drinking age is another issue of course, thank goodness. Mostly, authorities turn a blind eye.

Just make sure them chilluns behave!

:)

Of course there's a legal drinking age in Mexico. Geez Louise. If there is a problem (ie vandalism, public drunkenness, fights) that will be a legal hook to hang charges on. And it won't be the bar that gets penalized, either.

Enforcement of the drinking age is another issue of course, thank goodness. Mostly, authorities turn a blind eye.

Just make sure them chilluns behave!

:)

LOL..oh they will.. My DN is better than I ever thought of being at her age!

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be on the Holiday with you. We are going to Chichen Itza in Progresso and Playa Urvas in Coz.

We are going to the one that begins with "D"..LOL>. $29 for transportation and admission to the park. Great price and hopefully a good time! In Coz we are going to let the girls shop and find a beach.

Archived