• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Legend Cat11

lazymay

Has anyone stayed in room 8271 Cat 11 and if so does anyone have any pics of this suite.

I'd love to see them too. We are booked in 8266 (identical cabin on the port side) for our 4/12 Legend cruise. MIL and FIL are in 8298 (the aft-wrap right behind us).

I'd like to see pics of either of these suites. We've never had a Cat 11 before. We were in a Cat 12 on Holiday 2 years ago.......tons and tons of space in those.

We are really excited about our cabin selection this time. I hope the reality lives up to our expectations. :D

I have stayed in a cat 11 twice on the Legend. Once mid ship which was very nice, I loved the extra room in the cabin and the extended bal. This last time (Jan18-25) we had the cat 11 right next to the aft wrap (7345), and it was great also, same size room, but a much longer bal(it ran past our cabin and was cat 12 long), it was not extended. We had 4 chairs which would lay flat, if you put 2 together you could make a lounger, and 2 small tables. This room was a upgrade from a inside cabin, it was great!! Have a great day.

Archived