• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Western Caribbean Excursions

mark04hc

Hello Folks,

I'm sailing on the Carnival Glory on the Western Carribean Itinerary. This is our first cruise and we are trying to do it all! We booked an 8G and have reservations made at the Emerald Supper Club 2 nights, just in case! We decided to book our excursions through Carnival just to play it safe... but can anyone give input on the excursions we have selected? Thanks!

In Cozumel we are doing the Dolphinaris' Swim and Ride

In Belize we are doing the Altun Ha & Belize City Tour

In Costa Maya, we are doing the Jungle Beach Break (Uvero Beach)

And in Nassau, we are doing the Atlantis Beach day...

So my concerns are with the Cozumel and Costa Maya excursions. Seem to have mixed reviews on here. If anyone has tips or suggestions, please let me know! We would be so grateful!

We have done the swim with the dolphins in Cozumel and the beach break in Costa Maya on different cruises.

The dolphin swim was really fun. Only problem was that we all bought new shoes (first cruise) and they were really painful and he had to go back to the ship after the exursion. I would have like to stay and snorkel.

I think this exursion was worth it, but I would not do it again for the price.

The beach break was also a lot of fun. We wanted to rent a water ski, but they said they were broken. I think they were to lazy to take them out. Only problem was getting back, the buses were late because another cruise ship was late coming in, so they waited to drop the people off before picking us up. At least the bar was open.

Enjoy your cruise.

Depending on your age... Id switch Belize to cave tubing via cave-tubing.com. i just came back from it a few days ago and it was one of the best things i have ever done. it costs $45 or add ATVing to it for a total of $70. I know you didnt ask for advice on Belize but I am just SOOOO pleased with what i did there id advise it to anyone!

Archived