YouTube Travel Videos

Cruzer Two

In my haste to upload the South Africa videos to Youtube I failed to notice a couple typographical mistakes. These along with a few technical issues have been corrected and a few additional pictures were added. Please click on the links below to view the updated versions of these videos.

Gauteng Province

Mpumalanga Province

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za7vnk2Rt00

All seven videos from our Highlights of South Africa tour with Grand Circle Travel have been uploaded to Youtube. Please click on the links below to view the videos of this wonderful tour.

Gauteng Province

[YOUTUBE]hlSPAl3oeGc[/YOUTUBE]

Mpumalanga Province

[YOUTUBE]Za7vnk2Rt00 [/YOUTUBE]

Kingdom of Swaziland

[YOUTUBE]gXyCIOupefA[/YOUTUBE]

KwaZulu-Natal Province

[YOUTUBE]JXQFGXr4QOk [/YOUTUBE]

Port Elizabeth and The Garden Route

[YOUTUBE]fE5WRJhbKik [/YOUTUBE]

Western Cape Province

[YOUTUBE]09MeQ2M9Pgk [/YOUTUBE]

Robben Island

[YOUTUBE]4Dkxojbft4U[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...

The beautiful city of Quebec is one of the oldest in North America. This video shows the highlights of our recent visit on the Holland America Massdam. It includes pictures taken during a hop on, hop off bus tour and a self-guided walking tour of Upper and Lower Town.

[YOUTUBE]wpsBWf8Sqbk[/YOUTUBE]

The beautiful city of Quebec is one of the oldest in North America. This video shows the highlights of our recent visit on the Holland America Massdam. It includes pictures taken during a hop on, hop off bus tour and a self-guided walking tour of Upper and Lower Town.

Very nice Ron - I'm there in a couple of weeks or so and now I know what to look out for :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the video:D:D:D It shows us the many options that we have during our visit.

Tom:)

• 4 weeks later...

I will be doing a tour of Cuba this coming January with Road Scholar and decided to compile a pictorial overview of some major events in the history of Cuba. People of my age watched many of these events unfold on the evening news.

[YOUTUBE]R20uPUvREbk [/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...

Like many ancient civilizations, the Incas of Peru completed some amazing construction projects including hundreds of stone temples and the crown jewel of Machu Picchu.

The Incas did not know about the Bible prior to the arrival of the Spaniards in the 16th century and they never heard of Jesus Christ. However, these spiritual people worshiped a Sun God and believed in an afterlife. They lived by a moral code that taught “ama sua, ama llulla, ama qhilla (do not steal, do not lie, do not be lazy) if you want to live in the Sun’s warmth; otherwise you will spend the eternal days in the cold of the earth”.

After decades of fighting, the Spanish conquest caused the collapse of the Incan Empire and the Conquistadors destroyed the Incan temples, but they could not destroy the legacy of the Incas.

Click on the links below to view my videos of our Globus tour of Peru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]1FhmwN183PY[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]3mPHkquEfng [/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]o3_UlWZWKbw [/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]XmydMe0jevE [/YOUTUBE]

• 3 months later...

Four videos from our recent visit to Havana, Cuba have been uploaded to YouTube - Enjoy!

Cuba Part 1 – Old Havana

[YOUTUBE]im746Ba9mQc [/YOUTUBE]

Cuba Part 2 – Central Havana

[YOUTUBE]VjofEi1kROw [/YOUTUBE]

Cuba Part 3 – Havana Malecon & Vedado

[YOUTUBE]yKgL5vMRzs4 [/YOUTUBE]

Cuba Part 4 – Havana Castle El Morro & Finca La Vigia

[YOUTUBE]JIrshXFxw5s [/YOUTUBE]

Four videos from our recent visit to Havana, Cuba have been uploaded to YouTube - Enjoy!

A superb collection which gives a wonderful feel of the place. So much history to see and enjoy, now opening up to a wider audience, which I hope will include me one day soon. Thanks for making this great set.

A superb collection which gives a wonderful feel of the place. So much history to see and enjoy, now opening up to a wider audience, which I hope will include me one day soon. Thanks for making this great set.

Tony, thanks for the nice comments! An additional video has been uploaded that shows the highlights in the cities of Trinidad and Cienfuegos.

Cuba Part 5 - Trinidad & Cienfuegos

[YOUTUBE]orke0fPEeHY[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 months later...

This video shows the highlights of Lisbon & Sintra during a private tour with Carla Carita, MyWayTours (http://www.mywaytours.pt). Email Carla at carlacarita@gmail.com to arrange an excellent tour in a comfortable Mercedes van. Carla speaks perfect English and is very knowable about the history and sights of Portugal. She provides the perfect way to see the sights of Portugal on your shore excursion.

[YOUTUBE]bYw4xTODSRs[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...
This video shows the highlights of Lisbon & Sintra during a private tour with Carla Carita, MyWayTours (http://www.mywaytours.pt). Email Carla at carlacarita@gmail.com to arrange an excellent tour in a comfortable Mercedes van. Carla speaks perfect English and is very knowable about the history and sights of Portugal. She provides the perfect way to see the sights of Portugal on your shore excursion.

[YOUTUBE]bYw4xTODSRs[/YOUTUBE]

I thoroughly enjoyed your videos of Lisbon and Sintra. We will be in these cruise Ports in May 2017. I emailed Carla Carita about maybe organizing a small private tour with others from our cruise roll call. Which tour with her would you recommend for our 1 day in Lisbon and 1 day in Oporto? Any must see suggestions from you Cruzer 2 in possibly planning our tours. Thanks!

I thoroughly enjoyed your videos of Lisbon and Sintra. We will be in these cruise Ports in May 2017. I emailed Carla Carita about maybe organizing a small private tour with others from our cruise roll call. Which tour with her would you recommend for our 1 day in Lisbon and 1 day in Oporto? Any must see suggestions from you Cruzer 2 in possibly planning our tours. Thanks!

Thanks for the nice comments! You won't be disappointed with Carla. She is terrific! We have used her several times. You will have plenty of time to see all of the sights in Lisbon and then head up to Sintra for lunch if you so desire. We did everything on the video in one day. I have never be to Oporto, but I'm sure that Carla will have some recommendations.

Have a great time in Portugal!

Ron

Operation Market Garden was the code-name for one of the largest airborne operations of WWII. The Battle of Arnhem was immortalized in the 1977 movie “A Bridge Too Far”. Our visit to Arnhem was one of the more interesting stops on our recent river cruise of the Netherlands.

[YOUTUBE]YeF3WAOUDds[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Cruzer Two