• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Safe Deposit Box?

NOLA_Cruiser88

Im going on a cruise shorty and I plan on proposing to my girlfriend on this cruise. I know there is a safe in the room but for obvious reasons I do not want to store the ring in there since she would see it nor do I want to carry it around. This is my first cruise so I have no idea what to expect. But is there another safe that I can use to store it? Ideas?

Im going on a cruise shorty and I plan on proposing to my girlfriend on this cruise. I know there is a safe in the room but for obvious reasons I do not want to store the ring in there since she would see it nor do I want to carry it around. This is my first cruise so I have no idea what to expect. But is there another safe that I can use to store it? Ideas?

Congratulations I wish you and your soon to be fiance all the best!!

sorry cant help you with an answer though :rolleyes:

Ahh thanks.. An easy way to get around the ship without her would of course be to send her to the SPA! Just thought of one thing though.. I would carry it on of course but do they have security like Airport security? Would I have to empty my pockets in front of her? Ring is in a big ole Tacori box so that would be a bit obvious. I owuld probably propose on the first or second night on the aft deck just so the cruise could be more meaningful (no doubts about her saying yes)

lol still havent gotten the ring in.. Takes them a month to make them specific for your diamond. But as you probably know the signature blue box is a big deal but its the size of half a brick so this isnt going to be easy. Going to be really interesting to see how I manage to walk around with it.. Thats why I want it in a safe as soon as possible.

(make sure you propose near the end of the cruise)

Just curious about this statement? Didnt catch the sarcasm.

I was thinking about doing it either on one of the formal nights or while at port at one of the islands.

I vote ISLAND!!!

Archived