• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Are Military Discount and Shareholders OCB Combinable?

Puffinater

OK - I'll bite ...

I am pretty sure (and I am sure I will be corrected if wrong!) that they ARE combinable. I recently booked a 4 nighter with a "senior" special and was able to apply my Stockholder Credit to the cruise. I believe senior, resident and military discounts fall under the same category.

What are NOT combinable (for cruises booked after Jan 1, 2009): next cruise discounts, C&A "balcony discounts", C&A "coupon" discounts with Shareholder Credit.

Visa points are combinable since they come from a different source.

Cheers!

We sailed on Monarch in January. Our Military discount and Shareholder OBC were OK.

If you ever have a chance to sail Monarch, go for it. Yes, she is older and smaller, but what a great time we had with an outstanding crew!

Rick and Deirdra

Is it possible to combine the military and resident discounts?

These are shown as reduced prices rather than, say, $100 discounts, so there would be no way to combine them, you would just pay the lower price if you qualify for both. Hope I'm making sense here.

I have no idea about the combining of them, but I do know of a great company that has great military discounts. If you would like the email let me know. I just booked 2 junior suit balcony rooms for my family of 5. connecting rooms, for under $3000 for 7 days on the Vision of the Seas..:p:p:p:p:p

Archived