• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Hump cabin-9318-Explorer

jcstk

My favorite cabin. We have been in it 5 times and will again next Feb. I do not have pictures of it, but it does have 2 chairs and a small table on it. I have been in 9618 across the hall and it had two of those half lounger chairs like then have around the pool, the ones with no foot rest. I sure wish this one had them, because I love reading in it. The room set up is just like all jr. suites, but we do love the privacy of the balcony. It is in the structure of the ship so you do not hear or see anything from neighbors. Enjoy!

Note: maybe you get ask the attendant to get you nicer chairs.

I have been in 9618 across the hall and it had two of those half lounger chairs like then have around the pool, the ones with no foot rest. I sure wish this one had them, because I love reading in it.
Are you sure the foot rest wasn't folded up underneath the chair? When we had a hump cabin on Voyager we had a lounge chair that had a hinged foot rest folded up under the chair. It was all one piece but you could fold up the foot rest to get it out of the way unless you wanted to use it.

• 3 weeks later...
-just booked- JS 9318- any info or pictures would be appreciated-how any chairs and or loungers on balcony. Thanks

Also just booked JS 9318 on the Explorer for September and JS 9328 for May. I guess whoever goes first can post pictures.

JS 9328 is at the beginning of the Hump. Is the balcony private from the other balconies? Asking because I noticed that JS 9324 (next door) is now avaliable and wonder if its worth the trouble to change.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived