• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Questions regarding a upgrade offer

sixpackeddie

This offer through HAL is only available for the HH category(oceanview obstructed) to a SA Deluxe suite. Im just not sure it is worth the additional $1000.00 per couple to move? I have never had a suite but have heard there a lot of ammedities with it.

Thanks

Craig

Priority boarding, exclusive use of the Neptune Lounge, complimentary unlimited laundry and dry cleaning, complimentary corsage and boutenierre (sp) for the first formal night, Complimentary in suite high tea, comlimentary hors de' ouvres on request, complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars, Priority dining times and reservations in the Pinacle Grill, priority tendering, priority disembarkation, and I've probably left off a couple. Couple that with a huge cabin with a huge balcony and yes, I'd spend the $1000.

Thanks for your response, it is alot of value for a additional $1000.00 considering we were in a obstructed guarantee which really only costed us $1300.00usd so with the additional $1000.00usd we are in for $2300.00 for the 2 of us. I checked on the HAL website and a typical SA rate on the Eurodam 7 day carribean cruise is about $4700.00usd.

Are there specific SA cabins that are larger than others?

Thanks again

Craig

I did it. My wife may flip out when see sees the VISA bill especially when we are in a so called recession. I think I will wait to tell her once we arrive on the Eurodam and she sees the suite, then I will let her know it costs us a bit more. There are still 4 cabins left for this offer but you must be booked in a oceanview to qualify to upgrade to the SA deluxe suite.

I guess they really over sold the oceanview cabins. If anyone wants more info on this offer please let me know.

Thanks

Craig

Was time you made up your mind lol

I dont think you will regret it at all, Question which date are you sailing

I might try for a upsell if its on the same one as me, even though its only for oceanview maybe I could get lucky also

No luck, its the week after ours, and am already on a kind of waiting list.

Seems ours is fully booked too, But gonna have a amazing good time no matter where we are cause theres no snow or ice there!!

Have a good one, Have fun skidoon' thinking about the warm weather you'll be at soon. in the meantime crack open a cold one and enjoy!!!;)

Archived