• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

what is FIT?

drpclarke

Possible first time NCL-er here...trying to get a deal on reservations, and I see this (from some websites):

Offer shown is in U.S. Dollars. Applies to New FIT reservations and New Group Delegates (booking with names within an existing Group Block). Qualifying FIT reservations can be included into existing Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits. Promotion can not be held as group block. Onboard Credit amount is per stateroom, based on price category booked and will be applied to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom, plus 3rd - 8th guests sharing the same stateroom sail from $99 on select sailings. Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible to per stateroom onboard credit amount. Onboard Credit has no cash value, non- transferable.

What is a new FIT reservation? I'd like to take advantage of paying only the $99 for the third passenger.

Thanks!

Rachel

Check out the bookings on Norwegian's web site & see the $99 RATE is for extra folks up to 8 in your stateroom - hope it isn't an inside :-)

Possible first time NCL-er here...trying to get a deal on reservations, and I see this (from some websites):

Offer shown is in U.S. Dollars. Applies to New FIT reservations and New Group Delegates (booking with names within an existing Group Block). Qualifying FIT reservations can be included into existing Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits. Promotion can not be held as group block. Onboard Credit amount is per stateroom, based on price category booked and will be applied to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom, plus 3rd - 8th guests sharing the same stateroom sail from $99 on select sailings. Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible to per stateroom onboard credit amount. Onboard Credit has no cash value, non- transferable.

What is a new FIT reservation? I'd like to take advantage of paying only the $99 for the third passenger.

Thanks!

Rachel

Thanks!

Rachel

I recently worked for a company that does travel to Africa, India, and South America. FIT stand for Foreign Independent Travel. I am positive of this. :-)

Archived