• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Port Everglades Address

DKobler

Thank You.

I assume using that address will get me to the terminals.

Thanks again.

Just use the "pick from map" feature and set your crosshairs at the intersection of the 17 Street Causeway and Eisenhower Blvd if you are staying in that area. The entrance to the port is at that intersection. The other entrance to the port can be set by putting the crosshairs over the end of Highway 595 where it becomes Eller Drive. Once you enter the port and pass through security there will be signs directing you to the pier you want. We have driven to the port three times and find it quite easy to negotiate. The parking garage at the pier is quite expensive ( I think it is 15 dollars per night now) but the security is good and it is so handy when you want to get going right away after your cruise is over.

Check the coordinates I mentioned on Google first and then it will be easier to locate them on the smaller GPS screen.

Just use the "pick from map" feature and set your crosshairs at the intersection of the 17 Street Causeway and Eisenhower Blvd if you are staying in that area. The entrance to the port is at that intersection. The other entrance to the port can be set by putting the crosshairs over the end of Highway 595 where it becomes Eller Drive. Once you enter the port and pass through security there will be signs directing you to the pier you want. We have driven to the port three times and find it quite easy to negotiate. The parking garage at the pier is quite expensive ( I think it is 15 dollars per night now) but the security is good and it is so handy when you want to get going right away after your cruise is over.

Check the coordinates I mentioned on Google first and then it will be easier to locate them on the smaller GPS screen.

Specifically, it is SE 17th Street, and Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale.

Archived