• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

11 Lugano Suites

rickdeni

I tried the search to find out if anyone had any information on the area and the hotel but couldn't find anything. Has anyone stayed there? Is it close to a store? Close to restaurants? It is the only 4 star Priceline hotel that is showing availability in the areas I selected (downtown and beach)

I haven't stayed there, but live in the neighborhood. There is a Winn-Dixie less than 6 blocks away and a Walgreens and CVS even closer. There is a restaurant in the hotel that is very expensive. Some good restaurants a few blocks away are Greek Islands, Grandma's(French), 33rd and Dine (French), & Charlie's Crab. Shooters' food is just ok, but it has seating right on the intracoastal. Some people love Martaranno's but it is way too noisy and pretentious for my taste. This hotel just opened a few months ago and looks really nice.

I haven't stayed there, but live in the neighborhood. There is a Winn-Dixie less than 6 blocks away and a Walgreens and CVS even closer. There is a restaurant in the hotel that is very expensive. Some good restaurants a few blocks away are Greek Islands, Grandma's(French), 33rd and Dine (French), & Charlie's Crab. Shooters' food is just ok, but it has seating right on the intracoastal. Some people love Martaranno's but it is way too noisy and pretentious for my taste. This hotel just opened a few months ago and looks really nice.

I love Cafe Martorano! They changed the scene so it isn't so over the top any longer but the food is still the best Italian you'll ever eat! $$$$$

Archived