• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Category 4B

gsu_paintballer

Thanks. I know we're mid ship. So the B means we aren't on the bottom deck - but on the next higher? On my senior cruise (RCCL) we had four bunks that folded down from the walls. That's not how the two twins in our room are is it?

No if you are midship that means you are on the bottom deck. sorry.

If you have your cabin #, you can look it up on the carnival deck plans and see if you are booked into a quad. Iv never seen a cabin with 4 bunks, not even on RCL. The quads Iv seen have two twins and two bunks, even on RCL 20 year old ships. Iv even been in a quad on the SOV before it was retired. No cabins with 4 bunks.

No if you are midship that means you are on the bottom deck. sorry.

If you have your cabin #, you can look it up on the carnival deck plans and see if you are booked into a quad. Iv never seen a cabin with 4 bunks, not even on RCL. The quads Iv seen have two twins and two bunks, even on RCL 20 year old ships. Iv even been in a quad on the SOV before it was retired. No cabins with 4 bunks.

It was Sovereign.

I just looked. R125.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=FS

Is being on the bottom deck bad?

It was Sovereign.

I just looked. R125.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=FS

Is being on the bottom deck bad?

R125 actually looks pretty good to me, because its nearer the back elevator, which is very handy. The middle elevator doesnt go up to the pool deck, so you have to take the fore or aft elevator if you want to hang out at the pool deck or go up to the buffet to grab a ice cream cone. Its also handy to the dining room for dinner.

Iv been in two quads (OV and inside) as I said on Sovereign (SOV) and they have two twins and two bunks, not 4 bunks. I was in them in 2007 Sept/Oct. I admit those two twins on the floor were under the padding on the walls and we had to push the beds away from them at night, but luckily the twin beds were not attached to anything.

In fact here is a picture of a quad on the Sovereign, the OV, you can see where the two upper bunks are in the wall.

Picture053.jpg

Archived