• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Hotel Jazz or Atrium Palace Barcelona?

SkiCruiser44

I currently have reservations at both hotels for our stay in Sept - I'd like to hear opinions on which is better based on the hotel itself and location.

We have stayed at Hotel Continental and I'm looking for a hotel that is a bit nicer.

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi there -well I can only comment on the Hotel Jazz asI havent stayed in the other one,

We have stayed twice in the Jazz and would highly recommend it - good location - nice modern hote lwith helpful staff. Not too far fromLas Rambles - easy walking distance. We only had breakfast at the hotel because there are so many very nice places to eat. The breakfast was good- plenty to choose from - but if breakfast is not included in price then dont worry - easy to find good places to eat nearby.

Good luck and enjoy

Barbara

Atrium palace was a great location on a beautiful street (see their website) .--walked to everything from las Ramblas, placa catalunya, old part of the city, gaudi houses & Sagrada familia Staff was fluent in English & helpful to a fault..

There are some local neighborhod stores, a great Ital Restaurant/Pizza place a few doors down with specials... free internet-- did not use the little indoor pool--but there is one.. there's a small bar with tapas at the hotel ... we took the included breakfast whihc was a very nice full spread....we enjoyed it. for our two day stay pre-cruise--

much better than our post cruise hotel on las ramblas--.

Archived