What else can you do while in Cozumel? Why not a massage?

K.T.B.

I posted the following on the Carnival said of the board, so I decided to post here as well:

Just returned from cruising on Fascination on November 5th. My wife and I both love it when the itinerary includes Cozumel for many reasons, the main one is knowing we're able to visit Sally & Scott at their mini-golf course! "Unfortunately" we found out on this trip that Sally no longer is co-owner of the course...

Well, like on our other trips to Cozumel, we decided to play a round of mini-golf, even though we didn't get to see Sally this trip. As usual it was a very pleasant and serene time. At the end of our play, however, Sally was there visiting the course! So we sat and talked with her for awhile, drinking something cold, and catching up with her. It turns out she is now focusing her energies on being a massage therapist (yes, she's certified), specializing in Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy.

To make a very long story short, my wife ended up getting a massage and it was more than worth the money spent. Far, far, far less expensive than what you'll get charged on the ship and far more effective. And, unlike on the ship, you're getting her full attention with no hard sale of any kind in the end. All in all, a truly wondrous experience.

If you're interested at all, here's Sally's website: [url]http://www.barefootincozumel.com/[/url]

By the way, Sally is fairly well known here on the boards, mainly in the Cozumel section. So when you're in Cozumel, make sure you have an appointment set up with her. You will not regret it. Definitely one of the best things we did on our cruise...!
Absolutely! Since I work out of my lovely home in Cozumel, appointments are necessary. Otherwise you'll walk up to see a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and have to cruise back another day.

When are you coming, Trouble?

Archived