• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

old drink coupons

ajoneen

I have a bunch of Carnival drink coupons left over from a cruise in 07. I am sailing Carnival in June and wondering if I will have a problem using them? There is no date on them. I did purchase them at $19.50 for 4. Now they are going for $21.75.

Anyone do this? Use old coupons?

I have a bunch of Carnival drink coupons left over from a cruise in 07. I am sailing Carnival in June and wondering if I will have a problem using them? There is no date on them. I did purchase them at $19.50 for 4. Now they are going for $21.75.

Yes you can use them......

I have done this, but the ticket value was $5.25 (same as the current tickets they sell). Assuming they even look, there is a per-coupon value on each ticket. As long as the value on the ticket is enough to cover it, should be no problem. I seriously doubt they would even look, though.

IMO this is another reason to just go with Funship Dollars. I hated having to scramble to spend the coupons, and wound up just buying beer with them.

Archived