• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Jade - Inside Guar, Cruise Month Out, Everything but Suite Sold Out...

beofotch

Sailing the 9 day Jade March 20. Booked an inside guar for two and have already been assigned a cabin on the 9th deck per NCL.com. I noticed the cabin assignment about 6 weeks ago.

When checking NCL.com out of curiosity today, I have noticed that this 9 day sailing shows sold out in inside, outside, and balcony. Suites+ are all that is left.

In light of a sold out boat except for suites, and having booked an Inside GUAR - does this increase the propensity of an upgrade to not just a better deck but to an outside, balcony, or better room? Just because I have been assigned a cabin as a guar, could it mean it could change again?

Any assumptions, passed experiences, or guess are appreciated. :)

Sailing the 9 day Jade March 20. Booked an inside guar for two and have already been assigned a cabin on the 9th deck per NCL.com. I noticed the cabin assignment about 6 weeks ago.

When checking NCL.com out of curiosity today, I have noticed that this 9 day sailing shows sold out in inside, outside, and balcony. Suites+ are all that is left.

In light of a sold out boat except for suites, and having booked an Inside GUAR - does this increase the propensity of an upgrade to not just a better deck but to an outside, balcony, or better room? Just because I have been assigned a cabin as a guar, could it mean it could change again?

Any assumptions, passed experiences, or guess are appreciated. :)

no, you will have the cabin you have been assigned or most likely. I am not going to say it won't, but 10 years in the business and I have yet to have a client get moved after cabin assignment. I have heard of it happening, but it is so rare.

Nita

We are also on this sailing and have been trying to upgrade from an AB to an A3 or A4. The problem is, even though it shows suites available, only a very few come up sporadically. As of yesterday, all the cabins were gone again, and then once in a while a GV, A3, or AB pops up, but only for an hour or so. Looks like our cruise is VERY sold out.

Robin

Archived