• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Recommendations Needed!

hensghan

LOVES TO DANCE reported on the HAL board earlier today:

"In honor of Alaska's 50th anniversary of statehood, the line is bringing back its popular "Salmon 50 Ways" on its ships in Alaska. Over the course of a seven-day cruise, wild Alaskan salmon will be prepared 50 different ways, each a unique recipe. Diners will find salmon available for lunch and dinner each day."

Well, as much as my wife and I both love fresh salmon, we cannot imagine being able to even sample 50 different variations of it on an only 7-day cruise. So we're asking for help ...

Which salmon dishes have other Alaska CCer's most enjoyed? What are your absolutely 'do not miss' recommendations? What are your 'you might want to pass on this one' suggestions?

LOVES TO DANCE reported on the HAL board earlier today:

"In honor of Alaska's 50th anniversary of statehood, the line is bringing back its popular "Salmon 50 Ways" on its ships in Alaska. Over the course of a seven-day cruise, wild Alaskan salmon will be prepared 50 different ways, each a unique recipe. Diners will find salmon available for lunch and dinner each day."

Well, as much as my wife and I both love fresh salmon, we cannot imagine being able to even sample 50 different variations of it on an only 7-day cruise. So we're asking for help ...

Which salmon dishes have other Alaska CCer's most enjoyed? What are your absolutely 'do not miss' recommendations? What are your 'you might want to pass on this one' suggestions?

I love a good Salmon Chowder..YUMMY

Archived