• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Noordam questions

wurmine

We will be cruising on a HAL ship for the first time in July and I hope to find some answers here.

Pinnacle Grill: Will I have to make rservations now or are there usually enough places, so I could make them on the ship? Is the price for children the same as for adults?

Does anyone have experience with the children facilities? Is the age restriction 3 or 5? Is there a pool for children? Are they allowed in all pools?

Is it possible to lock the verandha door?

Do they have a "walk-off" program (I know that from Celebrity) so that you can leave the ship right away? I am just planning the post-cruise stay and would love to know about what time I will be leaving the ship.

Thanks a lot!

Wurmine

If you don't book the PG in advance you should go as soon as possible after boarding to make reservations, as they do sometimes fill up, or only have times left that you would not prefer. The price for children is the same.

There is no separate pool for children, but they are allowed in the Lido pool as long as they're not in diapers.

You can lock the verandah door, with a key that is removable.

HAL has "self disembarkation" or "expedited disembarkation" if you can handle all your luggage yourself and can be ready to leave by 7:30a. Mark that as your choice on a questionnaire that you'll get early in the cruise, and the ship will give you an "X" pass.

Archived