• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Hola From Mazatlan

LAFFNVEGAS

Hola :) I have to say that this change in itinerary has me all mixed up with days. It really should be Tuesday not Wednesday :D Oh I wish we were doing another B2B We are having a wonderful time, the weather has been perfect, the seas extremely calm, the food and service perfect and the friendship and being with the Yummers Priceless ;)

Now I will warn you all now there are going to be some stories that could come out about Lisa drinking tequila in PV I would say do not believe a word of it but I am afraid that Frank has pictures to prove it :o Needless to say we had a wonderful time at PiPi's where the food mucho fantastic and the margaritas and shots were pretty darn good too :D

Tonight Jim and Ruth are hosting a Sail Away Party where everyone that did not get a chance to sign the new banner will get to. Unfortunately the Old Banner was taken and has been kept away from all the functions involving the majority of Yummers. We had hoped it would have been there for the Meet and Greet but sadly was not.

Tonight after Sail Away will be the VIP Party in the Explorer's Lounge, of course Friday is the Mariner Brunch. Now interestingly enough there is going to be 2 brunchs. Must be too many dam Mariners. From what we can tell those of us with the higher number of days seem to all be invited to the 2nd later one. Medallion holders are being invited to the Ocean Bar at 12:30 with lunch to follow. Yet many I have spoken to have a 11:00 invitation for lunch.

Tom and I are so very thrilled we were able to join this very fun group of friends.

Signing off from Mazatlan Mexico where the Beautiful MS Oosterdam is docked.

Now I will warn you all now there are going to be some stories that could come out about Lisa drinking tequila in PV I would say do not believe a word of it but I am afraid that Frank has pictures to prove it :o Needless to say we had a wonderful time at PiPi's where the food mucho fantastic and the margaritas and shots were pretty darn good too :D

Hola CC Friends!

I just want to clarify.... DO believe whatever you hear about Lisa and tequilla in Puerto Vallarta!!! :eek: Not only does Frank have pictures...but so do I!!!:D

And...I got to share a taxi back to the ship with "Yours Truly"!! :cool: We had the taxi driver in stitches when Tom told him Lisa and I were both his wives! LOL

Well...needless to say the Yummers are having tons of fun! The Hotel Manager did a fabulous job of seating 6 tables of us all in the same area in the Vista Dining room for dinner. We have been getting great service and special attention from the Yum Yum Man who is just thrilled to share in our fun!

Thanks to Ruth and Jim for allowing me to be a stowaway in their Suite! And we are all so thrilled that Lisa and Tom surprised us and are able to join us all!

Lots of stories and pictures will follow when we return!

Bye for now!

We have a 12:15 flight tomorrow so I will be home in time to do tomorrows 3 PM Wave :)

Lisa,

Please do travel safely!

Interesting news on the wave for our March 05 Sea of Cortez sailing... It's going to be 4:45 - 5:00 (sail-away) on the Bow of the Ryndam!

I totally missed this thread as I kept looking for the original one to pop up!:rolleyes: Glad you had a great time and can't wait to hear if you surprised Leena:p Safe travel and we'll talk soon....oh, we're expecting 8" of snow in Chicago tonight....welcome back!:eek:

Archived