• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Zip line

UNC_LAR

Lotterie Farms offers a family version and another they call the extreme version. I did the extreme about 2 weeks ago. You cannot book this (extreme) with the cruise line, I know as my son just got back tonite and was disapointed with the version offered thru the ship. I rented a car and arrived about 9:45AM, we were trucked to the top on the hills with a group of 8. The entire course took about 2 hours to complete. I must say I was :(disapointed:( with there zip lines, I think I was spoiled with the ones in :)Costa Rica:). On this course you spend half of your time either going down ladders with steps spaced too far apart or walking across cable bridges with the rungs spaced to far apart. If I had to do it over I would go scuba diving over the lines. If you have never tried zip lines then you will think these are great, but if you ever get to Costa Rica you must try what they offer. Anyway enjoy your cruise and time on the islands, we always do....Later all...

progress.gif

• 2 weeks later...

We did the "ziplining" excursion through the ship. What a disappointment. It was not very much fun. It was more of a work out through a roped obstacle course set up in the trees than soaring through the air. There were some small "zips" but they were only about 15 feet in the air and it seemed over in a nanosecond. I would not recommend this if your idea of ziplining is soaring through the air with excitement.

Archived