• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

majesty cabin 630

fluffy0712

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Is it a quad? Does it have two windows? IN general what is it like. I could have gotten on the Norway deck but chose this one because it said that it had obstructed view did I make the right choice?:confused: Thanks

630 is a quad. Don't worry about 2 windows, one is fine. :)

I would choose a lower deck with an unobstructed view over a higher deck with an obstructed view. Someone may come along and prefer the opposite.;) Higher up "real estate" does not equal a better cabin to us since the Majesty is a small ship and nothing is far away anyway.:) Some of the cabins on the Norway deck are the small ones and you DON'T want one of those.

Cabin 630 -- we are in Cabin 636 (Majesty deck) on Majesty ship from Baltimore to Bermuda on July 19. What week are you going? I was told that if you plugged in 4 people the rooms available to you had to sleep that many, don't know how as it says 2 beds; I guess there are bunk beds that fold down from the wall? Does anyone know? I agree re different deck so as not to have an obstructed view as I love looking out the window if there is a storm at night and like to watch the sun rise if I'm not up on a deck having a cup of coffee in solitude.

............. I was told that if you plugged in 4 people the rooms available to you had to sleep that many, don't know how as it says 2 beds; I guess there are bunk beds that fold down from the wall?

I'm not quite sure what what you're asking here. You don't HAVE to have 4 people to book a cabin that sleeps 4. There are just 2 of us and we had one last year and are booked in one for this year. Yes, there are bunk beds that lie flat against the wall which are pulled down if you need them.

I'm not quite sure what what you're asking here. You don't HAVE to have 4 people to book a cabin that sleeps 4. There are just 2 of us and we had one last year and are booked in one for this year. Yes, there are bunk beds that lie flat against the wall which are pulled down if you need them.

Thanks, i was asking if the cabin could actually sleep 4 by having 2 pull down beds. I don't want 1 pull down bed and then another bed rolled in so you can't get up to go to bathroom during the night without crawling on over somene, stubbing your toe etc. There are 4 of us on this trip -- 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 12 and 10 who will use the upper beds).

Thanks, i was asking if the cabin could actually sleep 4 by having 2 pull down beds. I don't want 1 pull down bed and then another bed rolled in so you can't get up to go to bathroom during the night without crawling on over somene, stubbing your toe etc. There are 4 of us on this trip -- 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 12 and 10 who will use the upper beds).

Yes, you'll have to bunks that fold down. Here's a group of pictures of cabin on Majesty. Yours will be similar to picture #8.

http://public.fotki.com/Radio88/norwegian-majesty--/norwegian-majesty-cabins/

Archived