• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Pride Cabin

spaceystacie2006

Lucky dawgs...well, we'll look for a full cabin review. We originally reserved cabin 5155 and 5154 which are more towards the bow. But, then I read that the first three lifeboats on each side have covers on them which makes them cover a lot of the balcony railing. So, we requested to move further aft where the lifeboats don't have covers on them. We were granted those two cabins. Hopefully, we can see out a little better from them.

We had booked 5185 with obs view and then got a quote from some other agents offering a reg balc for less money.

We were paid in full so could not change agents but I called carnival and asked for another balc, got 7249 for the same price as the obs view.

Never hurts to ask.

We are going on May 17th also. Saw you signature, I live in Parkville too. One friend has cabin 5182 so two doors down from you. I piggybacked with a group all from our area of 23 people(and counting). When I booked I got a past guest special bumped up to 7198. Look forward to meeting you.

Sheenas,

I'll let you know when we get back. I also have been RCCL fan am sailing June 25 on EOS so I'll have a good idea on both with only 5 weeks between them. Have sailed both before but many years since carnival and out of Miami back then.

kwrigt...

Well...guess we'll see you then! I am actaully part of a large group that just kind of "came together". But, we're all on deck 5 (Upper deck). My family and I are in 5179, friend and dauggter are in 5187, other friends in 5208, 10, 12 and 18. Other friends in the interior rooms on deck 5. Plus, other people that I don't know yet (that are friends of friends that are going) are on the boat somewhere. We will have several girls, ages 11-13, an a couple of boys about 12. Any kids in your group?

We are going on May 17th also. Saw you signature, I live in Parkville too. One friend has cabin 5182 so two doors down from you. I piggybacked with a group all from our area of 23 people(and counting). When I booked I got a past guest special bumped up to 7198. Look forward to meeting you.

Wonderful! Cant wait. I have a facebook page set up if you would like to join!!

Archived