• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Parking-- Charleston

dave&micki

We are leaving for Charleston this a.m. and was looking at the parking fees-- Do they take credit cards for payment ??It says checks-cash-or trav. checks--TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!!

YES ! They do take credit cards. . . Have a great Cruise !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

HI Radio!

Now that we are retired due to husband losing his job & we then learn that his 20 years of not being sick, giving him 1200 sick hours that he will not see a penny for. He is very glad that I was pulling money from each check to give us $ to live on for 3 yeras when the retirement check shows.

So he keeps saying we can't cruise, so I am putting spare money from the $1000 each month I call our allowance into my free checking account to use for cruises in an OV if balconies are too expensive.

I am also driving to ports instead of flying & we have HiltonHHonors for free hotel nights. So I am seeing some nice fares even for a balcony from Carleston so we will drive from CLE there, stay in a Hilton property before the cruise & hope we can keep car there also without another bill.

So now we are ready for our new way of cruising with no rushing to get to the ship, and enjoy areas that we would fly over from 27 cruises we have done.

Archived