• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Dawn Kids Pool

2boyzmom

The kids' pool is a the stern on both the Dawn and the Star. They are GREAT kids' pools, about a thousand times better than the cheap compromises on the Jewel-class that's not even in the sun. The Dawn and Star have multiple slides and multiple pools, a water guns, too. The Dawn is all dinosaurs, and the Star is all space ships, but DESPITE that they are about the same.

Toddler must be potty trained no swim diapers, or any diapers, are allowed in the pool if they are not trained then you can bring a tiny blow up pool and fill it with water. All this is covered well in the Family cruising forum here.

Toddler must be potty trained no swim diapers, or any diapers, are allowed in the pool if they are not trained then you can bring a tiny blow up pool and fill it with water. All this is covered well in the Family cruising forum here.

She said her kids are 8-10 years old. I hope they're out of diapers! :eek:

My kids were 12, 10, 8 and 7 at the time of our Dawn sailing and they all, unequivocally LOVED the TREX pool. It is right near the gym, so I was able to let them play while I worked out and occassionally checked on them. Yours will really enjoy it!

Archived