• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Upgrade and OBC after final payment!!!!

ALLMYKIDS3

:D:D I've been wanting to change cabins from Empress (midship) to Lido for my 4/4/09 cruise. They wouldn't give me a free upgrade until today! I noticed that the price dropped with free upgrades, so I called my PVP. She worked her magic (I was on hold for at least 10 minutes) and I am now on Lido deck and was shocked when she gave us $20 OBC per cabin:) My teens are the ones that pushed for the Lido because it was so close to the food:rolleyes: 40 days to go :p

:D:D I've been wanting to change cabins from Empress (midship) to Lido for my 4/4/09 cruise. They wouldn't give me a free upgrade until today! I noticed that the price dropped with free upgrades, so I called my PVP. She worked her magic (I was on hold for at least 10 minutes) and I am now on Lido deck and was shocked when she gave us $20 OBC per cabin:) My teens are the ones that pushed for the Lido because it was so close to the food:rolleyes: 40 days to go :p

How cool for you!!

Great job!!!

:)

Good for you....my upcoming 4-12 Hawaii cruise dropped $300 and I was on the phone to my TA last week, but when he called me back he said Carnival wouldn't budge on their new policy....not even a bottle of wine! He said they said I could cancel and rebook, but that they would charge the cancellation fee......even my TA said the rep he had was bad!

Good for you....my upcoming 4-12 Hawaii cruise dropped $300 and I was on the phone to my TA last week, but when he called me back he said Carnival wouldn't budge on their new policy....not even a bottle of wine! He said they said I could cancel and rebook, but that they would charge the cancellation fee......even my TA said the rep he had was bad!

But their policy is you can upgrade if there is another cabin at the amount you paid when the prices went down.

Archived