• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Regatta 7/25/09 Baltic Cruise-London to Stockholm

upcountrygal

My husband and I are also on this cruise. We would be interested in a three day tour of what I hear is a beautiful city. Just today I e-mailed spbtours (Victoria) about pricing for 2, for 4, and for 6 for just this kind of private tour. I chose to start with this company because it has been spoken of quite a bit as a wonderful company by people on this site. We are traveling alone but I was hoping that someone else from this cruise would be interested too. I am by no means locked into spb tours and I am interested in you offer. Do some research and let me know what you think either here or on the roll call. Looking forward to talking with you.

Sadly, the economy has finally managed to stress us out to the point where today we cancelled our reservations for this cruise. We were originally booked on back to backs, 7/13 London to London and then 7/25 to 8/08.

We are now trying to go into London a few days early since we have never been there before, and then pick up the London to London cruise on 7/13.

We held off as long as we could, hoping that things would get better. But with today's 250 point drop in the Dow, we had to make an adult decision.

So if anyone is looking for an A3 Cabin, there'll be one available tomorrow!

Wish we could have been there with you....maybe next year!

Archived