• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

**possible cc group cruise july 2010 eastern caribbean**

momsoftwins

HI ALL...well i am interested in getting a kick butt group together for july of 2010. i am interested in sailing to eastern caribbean. its hard to say at this point what ship it would be (because july sail dates arent out yet.) could be liberty, glory, or maybe freedom. i am hoping to sail the 1st few weeks of july...maybe even over the 4th.

the ports of call are as below

departing from (someplace in florida)

half moon caye

sea day

st thomas

puerto rico

grand turk

sea day

back to port.

well again i know this early but i am so excited to cruise next summer ...i am celebrating my bday in july so why not invite a few 100 new friends to come along.

come on party people...lets get this party started. let the fireworks begin!!!!!! and celebrate something, anything!!!!

i will only turn 35 once so jump on board to help me celebrate

thanks kerri

i also forgot to say...that for some of you guys that havent been a part of a CC group there are some great perks to joining one. for starters...a very nice start is that the deposit is very low. then if all goes well we could get a nice OBC (sweet) and then theres always the chance of some great perks. free cocktail party...chocolate covered strawberries, maybe a pub crawl just to name a few...and of course the ships best meet n greet with all the fellow cruise critic cruisers.

again thanks for reading

ok 23 lookers and not one taker??? o come on peeps..at least post a hello and keep me on the 1st page...lol

calling all families..couples...singles!!! this will be a group cruise u wont forget.

what would be more fitting then celebrating the 4th of july onboard either the GLORY, the LIBERTY or the FREEDOM!!!

thanks all have a great day

ok 23 lookers and not one taker??? o come on peeps..at least post a hello and keep me on the 1st page...lol

calling all families..couples...singles..and solos too!!!! this will be a group cruise u wont forget.

what would be more fitting then celebrating the 4th of july onboard either the GLORY, the LIBERTY or the FREEDOM!!!

thanks all have a great day

what a better way to celebrate something..anything with a great cruise.

like i said i will be celebrating my bday so why shouldnt you come and reap the great rewards and perks too with a CC group cruise

well i looked at this too...

but again no sailing is set in stone and from that line up

PRIDE out of miami does that "exoctic eastern" but no july 2010 dates

GLORY out of miami same but no july 2010 dates

LIBERTY out of miami same but no july 2010 dates

SPLENDOR out of fort lauderdale "exocitic eastern" no july 2010 dates

or an 8 day on the FREEDOM fort lauderdale with a sail date of JULY 17th 2010.

so just a few ships to keep in mind.

but thanks for looking for me

Hello Momsoftwins, I see we already have something in commen. We're both from O-HI-O!! My Birthday is in July too. I would do this cruise with you but I'm already doing this exact same itinerary this fall on the Liberty! Plus, I personally like to cruise in the fall, the prices are so much better. Sorry about that. But do have a grand Birthday Celebration.

why july....well good ? ..i in all my 7 cruises, i have never sailed in july but with my bday in july i thought y not...then my kids will be in school by then and thought should not take them out of school. plus i have many family memebers that are interested on goin as well and they too have kids too.

well i guess once the prices and sail dates come out..the rest of my gang might change their minds. thanks for the advice

There is already a group that has been OKed by Laura for July 2010 Freedom , just waiting on pricing from Johna. Check the post from Pugs.

I really don't think they will do two groups the same Mo.

Good Luck..

There is already a group that has been OKed by Laura for July 2010 Freedom , just waiting on pricing from Johna. Check the post from Pugs.

I really don't think they will do two groups the same Mo.

Good Luck..

Actually they some months with multiple group cruises. Im pretty sure if you get enough response it will get approved

Here is the list

Cruise Critic Member Cruises

Carnival Freedom - 02/28/09

Celebrity Solstice B2B Sailings - 03/15/09

Carnival Victory - $25pp Dep Avail - 03/22/09

Carnival Liberty - 04/18/09

Carnival Splendor w/ Host Randy - 04/26/09

Carnival Miracle R/T NYC - $25pp Dep Avail - 05/08/09

Norwegian Dawn - Bermuda - LOWER PRICES!! - 06/07/09

Carnival Miracle NYC - $25pp Dep Avail - 07/03/09

Carnival Pride - $25pp Dep Avail - 08/01/09

Carnival Conquest - 09/20/09

Carnival Legend $25pp Dep Avail - 10/18/09

Carnival Pride - Halloween - 10/25/09

Ruby Princess Scuba '09 - 11/04/09

Carnival Conquest Vet's Day Cruise $25pp Dep - 11/08/09

Carnival Miracle - $25pp Dep Available - 11/12/09

Carnival Glory - $25pp Dep Avail - 01/03/10

Carnival Triumph - $25pp Dep Avail - 01/09/10

Celebrity Equinox - 01/15/10

Carnival Freedom - $25pp Dep Avail - 01/16/10

Carnival Spirit - $25p Dep Avail - 02/07/10

Carnival Dream - $25pp Dep Available - 02/20/10

Carnival Freedom - $25pp Dep Avail - 02/27/10

Carnival Victory - $25pp Dep Avail - 04/18/10

Carnival Dream - $25pp Dep Avail - 04/24/10

Carnival Splendor - $25pp Dep Avail - 04/25/10

Oasis of the Seas - 09/11/10

hey liberety....saying hello back.

well its not a for sure but i was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in that "exotic eastern caribbean" i think that the miracle is goin west ...well i am sure it will make a difference once the prices come out.

but thanks all for at least just looking at the thread

How come there are never Carnival group cruises sailing out of NY during the summer?? Most CC group cruises from NY seem to leave before or after the school year starts. I'm guessing it's because the prices are too high from NY during the peak summer season???

well i would be game to sail from just about any port..if the price is right. i have looked over the all ready oked CC group cruises and i am sure most will be wonderful but i am really looking at the ports ...

half moon caye

sea day

st thomas

puerto rico

grand turk

sea day

back to port.

i havent done anyone them and i have really wanted to see them all.

then someone asked y july...well maybe once the prices come out that will change too...i am just wishing carnival would post some prices allready

thanks for letting me vent!!!

Archived