• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Anyone just return from the Destiny on Monday?

cruisinCLT

If you are able to post them, that would be awesome. I don't think anyone has posted them since the Destiny stopped sailing out of San Juan. Also what was your room number and did you have any problems with your room......I leave on March 5th and I'm super excited

I will have fun either way but the way that I get excited before my cruise is to hear how much fun everyone else has had before me :)

What up CLT....looks like we will be sailing together on the beautiful Destiny...I"m the same way, I love to read all the reviews and updates about the ships. That gets me pumped up for my cruise too...I love to hear about all the new and exciting adventures and options that Carnival has to offer. Can't wait...see ya there!

I will have fun either way but the way that I get excited before my cruise is to hear how much fun everyone else has had before me :)

Let me tell you about fun. We got on the roll call and tried to get people excited about the cruise since we were on her in October right after she got out of Dry dock. We were trying to convince the people we met last Feb on the Imagination that I couldn't get off work and couldn't make it this year, so I really couldn't organize a meet and greet or I would have. We met our friends and really surprised them. We basically grouped up around the pool deck every day, at one time or another, and someone from the group entered most of the activities. In C&C we tore the place down...LOL It will never be the same again. :D More grinding than bumping weas going on...LOL The piano bar had 20 or more of us there every night. In fact, the piano player stuck around after he was off a couple nights to watch our group having a great time dancing to cd's. Noonan, the CD even bought one of our guys a bucket of beer for being the life of the party. If it's a good time you want, the Destiny has it.:)

I'm just way too excited......you would think after being on so many cruise, I wouldn't be so excited but I get more excitement on each cruise. We have a group of 13 with us so we'll have to check out the piano bar

Oh yes. Brad will probably remember us. Alice, Alice who the $%#@ is Alice... :) We are the same way. We get really excited and can't wait. Less than 90 days till our next Lido Deck party...:D We have about 20 going then, including two of our sons and one of our grandsons.:D:D

Alice, Alice who the $%#@ is Alice...

wow you just brought back memories. C.Victory about 5 years ago first cruise me and my wife, yes you guessed it, alyce! needless to say we were rolling on the floor laughing. first time ever hearing that song.

wow, great times....

anyhow-

this song is also being played on the Destiny?

Alice, Alice who the $%#@ is Alice...

wow you just brought back memories. C.Victory about 5 years ago first cruise me and my wife, yes you guessed it, alyce! needless to say we were rolling on the floor laughing. first time ever hearing that song.

wow, great times....

anyhow-

this song is also being played on the Destiny?

Yes it is!!!! And my jaw dropped when I heard it:eek:. ROTF is an under statement. LOL:D I am surprised we haven't heard that song on other ships now that you say you heard it 5 yrs ago. Maybe it was the same piano player. Anyway, we had a great time.

I agree with the OP, we leave in 3 wks & I'm so pumped I can't stand it. I need sunshine therapy. Would also love to have a posting of the capers to plan ahead. A 4 night cruise is not enough time, but was planned over a year ago. I would be a very happy camper (ok cruiser) if I could take a gander ahead of time.

Thanks for all the updates.

I'm just way too excited......you would think after being on so many cruise, I wouldn't be so excited but I get more excitement on each cruise. We have a group of 13 with us so we'll have to check out the piano bar

When you love to cruise, there's no such thing as "so many" - you get excited each and every time. I am in my 20+ range, have three future cruises booked and am excited about all three of them!

I am looking to book a shorty cruise, and I saw this ship has a nice itinerary, Half Moon Cay being one of them, so I thought I would check out the reviews. I see some bad spots on the reviews and I see many of you have been on her before and are booking again. What do you have to say about her? How's the food? How's the condition of the ship? Thanks!:)

Socref124, can you tell us if you stayed on Miami time vs local time in Cozumel. There seems to be some major conversations going on about the ships changing time to match local or not. There will be 2 hr difference when we are there 03/21 due to them not being DST yet.

And of course would still love to see the Capers if you get an opportunity, I know everything is a cluster when you get home from vacation, so not to worry, but if you can.......;)

Thanks.

Archived