• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Southampton to Heathrow

Polar Man

How soon can we expect to get from Southampton to Heathrow using National Express? We need to catch a flight to Aberdeen that arrives before 5:00PM.

We are slated to dock between 0600 and 0700 after a transatlantic crossing.

when the ship docks you can self disembark, you would then be off the ship by 8am , a short taxi ride to the coach station and then on to heathrow,

I have never had to go by coach, so i dont the timetable, by car it only around 1 hour to 1.5 hours, Im sure you wil have more than amble time

How soon can we expect to get from Southampton to Heathrow using National Express? We need to catch a flight to Aberdeen that arrives before 5:00PM.

We are slated to dock between 0600 and 0700 after a transatlantic crossing.

I went to Gatwick from QE2 last September, had to change at Heathrow. As I did not disembark until after 10am I missed one bus but I was at Heathrow by early afternoon. The passengers booked on the bus from the ship to Heathrow disembark earlier, it was fully booked when I tried to book on board,

We have decided to go with the Cunard transfer. It's the priciest option but they guarantee arrival at Heathrow in time to make a 2:00 flight (or they buy the ticket, according to our agent).

If it is not too late, you might want to check with smithsforairports.com. We found them less expensive, very prompt and the ride in a private car is surely more comfortable. They will be waiting for you when you disembark and will whisk you off to Heathrow. They are in Portsmouth and run regularly between Southampton and Heathrow. Click on the tariffs button for pricing.

Archived