what is the lastest you got your bule folder?

hisarah15

we are going on the 21st of march and we haven't got any thing yet i know we had hicups with them but my t/a asures me that i'm on the cruise and my aunt who going in novmeber and she got her bule folder or so i've been told and now my mother frecking out about it now

yet agian thank you for all your help and sorry about spelling

countdown.pl?name=hisarah15&date=3-21-2009&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Pacific Sun

Why dont you try calling the cruise company direct and just say that you want to confirm your booking and when documentation will be sent to you?

We once booked with a TA...it was three days before departure and still no tickets!! All worked out ok though in the end.

Im not sure if u can speak to the cruise company direct if u have booked thru a TA. If this is the case, ask your TA to contact the cruise line and get in writing (request a copy for your records), to confirm the booking and when tickets will be issued.

If you still havent received anything by about 10th March, then I would really get on their backs!!

Happy Cruising! :)

Tickets (blue folders) aren't going to be sent out before final payment, so I think the person who says they have the blue folder for a November cruise is confused on what we are referring to. :D:D Even if one passenger paid their cruise balance way ahead of time, I don't think P & O would be processing the paperwork just for one passenger and sending out tickets that early.

The tickets for our 20th March cruise arrived about six weeks prior to the cruise (around 6th January) and I felt that was early. From my experience, about a month ahead would be the usual timing. If the tickets haven't arrived about two weeks before the cruise, I suggest you follow it through with your travel agent (or P & O if you booked direct with them).

Have you checked the P & O Cruise Personaliser? I suggest you print out a copy and have it with you. It actually doesn't matter if you don't get the tickets but I know it's fun to get the blue folder. :D If your details are on the Cruise Personaliser, you will be registered on the P & O computer. You can front up at the cruise terminal and they will have all the info.

Tell you mum not to freak out. It will all be fine. :D

Evon.

Archived