• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Ultimate Kid's Card

notentirelynormal

Hi. I've got a question that I hope someone can answer for me that has already bought it.

The Ultimate Card for kids.... My grandson is only 4. If we bought him the card (because he does like his strawberry margaritas and hot chocolate) does he have to go to the bar each time or can dad go get it for him? It would be a hassle to have to bring him each time but since it would be a minor's card that the sticker is affixed to, would that be ok or does the kid actually have to go himself. I'd buy it if dad could just go, but if we have to drag the little guy to the bar each time it might be a hassle.

Hi. I've got a question that I hope someone can answer for me that has already bought it.

The Ultimate Card for kids.... My grandson is only 4. If we bought him the card (because he does like his strawberry margaritas and hot chocolate) does he have to go to the bar each time or can dad go get it for him? It would be a hassle to have to bring him each time but since it would be a minor's card that the sticker is affixed to, would that be ok or does the kid actually have to go himself. I'd buy it if dad could just go, but if we have to drag the little guy to the bar each time it might be a hassle.

It may vary depending on who is tending bar. I would say you'd have no hassle most of the time.

My quess is it wouldn't matter. I always get the Coke sticker and my husband usually gets it from the bar when he gets his beer. The card is in my name. Could possibly be the same. They hardly look past the sticker at the name.

My quess is it wouldn't matter. I always get the Coke sticker and my husband usually gets it from the bar when he gets his beer. The card is in my name. Could possibly be the same. They hardly look past the sticker at the name.

It's not the name they would look at; it's the card. The Ultimate card is issued to children only.

Can someone please explain to me what the Ultimate kids card is? I will have a 3 year old with me and this is the first that I have heard about it.

Thanks in advance!

I doubt you'd want this for a 3 year old, but the Ultimate card is the soda card with an additional sticker on it that costs more than double the soda card. It entitles the holder to unlimited soft serve ice cream from the ice cream bar and unlimited smoothies; i.e. virgin daiquiris/coladas.

Can someone please explain to me what the Ultimate kids card is? I will have a 3 year old with me and this is the first that I have heard about it.

Thanks in advance!

Same question here! Can anyone else supply the cost also, I am traveling on the CB in August with a large group and my niece and nephew are 12 and 8 and addicted to frozen kidtails!

I doubt you'd want this for a 3 year old, but the Ultimate card is the soda card with an additional sticker on it that costs more than double the soda card. It entitles the holder to unlimited soft serve ice cream from the ice cream bar and unlimited smoothies; i.e. virgin daiquiris/coladas.

Pia, I was thinking that also with a four year old. It might be less expensive to just buy as you go with that age group. Now older children and teens it is really a good deal.

Pia, I was thinking that also with a four year old. It might be less expensive to just buy as you go with that age group. Now older children and teens it is really a good deal.

I wouldn't buy it for a little one, but the teens; they devour that stuff! :D

Archived