• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Solstice Room Service Menu

lives-to-travel-er

You can get anything that is on the MDR menu during the MDR hours at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Other than that there are salads, sandwiches, hamburgers, fruits, cheeses, and desserts, and I have often requested other items that were not listed and it was delivered.

I have not sailed Solstice but on every other Celeb ship this was available.

We always book a balcony or above, and all these things can be served on your balcony, just be sure to tip your server for carrying that heavy load up to your room!!

Seriously pick up the serving tray yourself and see how heavy it is.

Enjoy~!:)

• 4 weeks later...

The CC and above breakfast menu has just abou everything you could imagine for breakfast on it EXCEPT eggs benedict, you can write in eggs benedict but you have to select a delivery time of 7:30 or later when the MDR opens.

Some of the added things on the CC and above menus that you can't even get in the MDR are, smoothies, baked bananas and hmmmm can't seem to remember now!

One thing to be careful of on the breakfast menu card you leave out the night before..you MUST check off EVERYTHING you want on the card including butter, what type of jam etc....if you order toast and assume you will get butter and jam without marking it you will be disappinted! :eek:

If you want more than one small cup (not a mug) of coffee per person you have to request coffee for more than 2 people. Same goes for cream. Otherwise you end up with 2 cups of coffee and 2 small creamers. Just didn't do for us. :eek:

Mary Lou

• 2 weeks later...
The CC and above breakfast menu has just abou everything you could imagine for breakfast on it EXCEPT eggs benedict, you can write in eggs benedict but you have to select a delivery time of 7:30 or later when the MDR opens.

Some of the added things on the CC and above menus that you can't even get in the MDR are, smoothies, baked bananas and hmmmm can't seem to remember now!

One thing to be careful of on the breakfast menu card you leave out the night before..you MUST check off EVERYTHING you want on the card including butter, what type of jam etc....if you order toast and assume you will get butter and jam without marking it you will be disappinted! :eek:

Do they have Lox on the CC menu?

They had lox on CC menu on Century in March. DH really enjoyed it. I ordered coffee for 2 (really just for me) and was served a nice size carafe of drinkable coffee!! Good tip about being specific on your order - write in exactly how many you want of each item (i.e. bacon - 6). The breakfast menu was definitely one of the best perks of CC.

We were in aqua and yes smoothies were on the menu, the best smoothie is the blue which is made of blueberries and pomegranate juice this was my fav. but it had to be asked for this is the smoothie they served in blue. There is also fresh OJ on the r.s. menu and cream brulee ahhhhhhhhhh breakfast of champions

We were in aqua and yes smoothies were on the menu, the best smoothie is the blue which is made of blueberries and pomegranate juice this was my fav. but it had to be asked for this is the smoothie they served in blue. There is also fresh OJ on the r.s. menu and cream brulee ahhhhhhhhhh breakfast of champions

Blueberrie and pomegranite smoothies, fresh squeezed oj, AND creme Brulee?? Sounds like heaven and looking forward to it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

One tip for when you go to order room service, at least for dinner like we did one night, even if the menu says 'comes w/' make sure you request it specifically. The menu said 'the above entrees come with side salad and potato chips' and the hot dog I ordered said it came with sauerkraut and other such toppings. When it came, I got fries instead of chips, the side salad was a lettuce leaf topped w/ a couple tomato and onion slices (much like you'd expect to put on top of a burger) and the hot dog was bare. Thankfully even though the buffett was closed for cleaning (which btw I found they closed off way too quickly, even during the hours the buffett was supposed to be still serving), one of the staff who was cleaning the drink dispensers graciously ducked under the ropes for me and filled a tiny cup w/ ketchup.

Archived