• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Bus from Cozumel to Cancun

vtsmike

I know there is a bus excursion that goes from Cozumel to Cancun that you can book thru RCCL. I will be on Carnival and they don't list a bus to Cancun as an excursion. Is there a bus you can take, cost and schedules?

Thanks

I gotta ask, Why would you want to go to Cancun?

Been to Cozumel a few times. Harley store in Cancun. Wife wants to go. After looking at prices might just forget it. Gotta be the same Mexican merchandise as Cozumel anyway. LOL

I gotta ask, Why would you want to go to Cancun?

Been to Cozumel a few times. Harley store in Cancun. Wife wants to go. After looking at prices might just forget it. Gotta be the same Mexican merchandise as Cozumel anyway. LOL

That sounds reasonable if you are a hardcore harley fan.

In addition to the cost, there is considerable time involved with the travel to/from Cancun.

Actually, there is a lot of time involved. If you are on a cruise I think it would be nearly impossible to get to Cancun from Cozumel (and have time to do/see anything). You have to take a ferry from Cozumel over to the mainland, and then Cancun is about an hour (by crazy taxi) from Playa del Carmen. I would plan 2 - 2 1/2 hours each way. The cost would be minimal, because the buses are pretty cheap, but that would make your trip from Playa to Cancun even longer.

Archived