Corking fee

dotshub

only pay in dining room. we have been charged corking fee by one waiter only. they usually will not charge in our experience. now in supper club they always charge the fee and its more expensive up there. we dont take wine to the supper club anymore.

I believe $10 is the number. Many report that they are not charged the fee and are then they become extra generous when it comes to tip time. We'll be checking this out in 13 days on the Destiny. Good luck!:)

Yes....$10 is for the Dining Room and $14 for the Supper Club.

Anytime I brought my own wine I was charged....suppose I was just not one of the lucky ones!

On my last cruise I used the Wine Package and of course there is no corking fee for that since you made the purchase onboard through Carnival. Between luggage/flying issues and all I found this was the better way for me to go for wine.

Does anyone know how much it cost to bring your own wine and just pay the corking fee (in the diningroom)?

Like others have said it's $10.00 in the dining room, but $15.00 in the supper clubs. We were charged the first night but not the second.

Archived