• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

A few questions about Alaska Land Tour and Cruise

compulady

We are beginning our land tour June 7th and will be on the shuttle bus to Wonder Lake the 8th, the first day it runs this year. The buses start at 5:30 but that is a bit too early, any opinions on 6:15, 6:45 or 7:15 trip?

Our cruise begins in Seward and concludes in Vancouver. We are spending that night in Seattle. I have found Quick Shuttle to be reasonably priced, for a bit more we can get a Holland America transfer to Seattle. Will HAL deal with the luggage transfer if we go with their transfer? Does anyone have a suggestion of which is better in terms of time and convenience?

Thanks to this forum we have planned what I think will be a really great Alaskan Vacation.

I'm assuming you are doing Denali park independently and will have your own car?? I am always on the first buses. Denali "waking up" is spectacular!!!

Luggage transfer??? Quick Shuttle transfers your bags as well???

Thanks BQ and Wolfie, Yes we will have a car and will arrive the previous day at Denali and will be staying at the Denali McKinley Chalet Resort . We will be arriving from the east coast the day before that so the real early shuttle may not be too difficult. 5:15 just sounds so early.

So whatever shuttle we take to Seattle our bags will be handled?

Archived