PV question

robinsra

We want to tour PV and go to a tequila factory with two kids, 12 and 14. There will be 6-8 of us doing this. Can we get a big enough taxi for that many people? are children allowed to take a tour and do you need reservations or can you just walk in? We would like to do this on our own, but we could do it with the ship thanks for the advice.

we did a ship tour that the kids may enjoy. It was a city tour and Mexican Fiesta. We had a short tour of downtown PV, including the cathedral and then went to a working hacienda where they made tequila from the blue agave. We were able to taste the different Tequilas made there - my favorite was the Amareto Tequilla. Yum! Afterwards we had a Mexican buffet lunch which was quite yummy followed by a great show which included folk dances from the different areas of Mexico, a rope dancer and a dancing horse. it was well done and very colorful. I have many pictures of it in my Golden Princess Album (click on the link in my siggy) beginning on page 5. Here is one picture of one of the dances:

2701607160071903042S600x600Q85.jpg

We went on a "tour" of the area including a tequila factory. Just booked as we got off the ship. The tequila factory was up in a village off the main road in PV near where they do the zip lines. Their was also a few along the main road. The one in the village was good, very interesting - kid were definitely welcome. Mine were 14 & 16. Be prepared they will probably even offer your kids a tasting - so may want to discuss beforehand. We let my almost 17 yr old try some almond tequila. He was pretty pround of that.

Archived