• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

changing tables

i see apeople talking about going to mdr right away to check seating .i am a big guy and would like plenty of room .on my last also my first cruise my assigned place was perfect.but is there usually plenty of room and doesnt it get confusing to change seats because your seating is already on your seapass card.

If you don't like your assigned table, you may be able to change it on embarkation day in the designated (in the Compass) dining room at a given time. If you do, your new table number will be written with a marker on your Sea Pass.

Go to the dining room as soon as you board. There is always someone in there, and ask to see your table. If it isn't roomy enough for you, ask when the maitre 'd is taking change requests. It's usually at 1 or 2 PM in the dining room, but sometimes it's in a conference room.

While you're in the dining room, check out a location / general area you would like to sit in.

Option 2: about a week before your cruise, email rcldining@rccl.com and make your request through them. Give your phone number so you can discuss it with them if they need to talk to you. They have the seating charts, and they can check the locations that would better suit you.

Archived