• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Southern Caribbean Excursion Recommendations?

We're on Serenade in March 2010. We will visit St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Croix, St. Kitts and Barbados.

We plan to go to St. John from St. Thomas and have already picked some trails to walk. We've been there before and LOVED it.

I'm thinking of doing an island tour with BumpingTours in Dominica. Any one have experience with them?

Excursions on the other islands are all still undecided. We've never visited St. Croix or St. Kitts before.

Any suggestions?

In Barbados, my favorite excursion is the Silver Moon www.oceanadventure.bb Nice catamaran sailing with limited people onboard. You swim with the sea turtles and snorkel. They provide lunch and drinks.

I think we did this excursion last time we were in Barbados. We left in the morning and were handed mimosas as we boarded the catamaran. We didn't see the turtles - some sort of weather thing. But the lunch was outstanding, the catamaran was gorgeous and we had a blast! It's on our short list! Thanks for the link for direct-booking!

We're on Serenade in March 2010. We will visit St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Croix, St. Kitts and Barbados.

We plan to go to St. John from St. Thomas and have already picked some trails to walk. We've been there before and LOVED it.

I'm thinking of doing an island tour with BumpingTours in Dominica. Any one have experience with them?

Excursions on the other islands are all still undecided. We've never visited St. Croix or St. Kitts before.

Any suggestions?

We did a tour on Dominica with Bumpiing Tours in February this year. Our tour guide for the day was Gary. We did the Pools, Falls, and More tour and thoroughly enjoyed the entire day. There were just two couples on this tour and Gary provided a lot of information about this beautiful island, its people, government, history, and way of life. It was a great day. I highly recommend booking a tour with Bumpiing.

We did a tour on Dominica with Bumpiing Tours in February this year. Our tour guide for the day was Gary. We did the Pools, Falls, and More tour and thoroughly enjoyed the entire day. There were just two couples on this tour and Gary provided a lot of information about this beautiful island, its people, government, history, and way of life. It was a great day. I highly recommend booking a tour with Bumpiing.

Thanks! Do you recall how much your tour was per person? I've read other good things about them on these boards!

His name was Reyno... great guy highly reccomended!

I did a priate tour in Dominica in 4-2007 ( can't remember the name right now but I found him on this website) anyway it was GREAT!!!!!! highly reccomended!!!

ps I know the tour company was 1 word and it was a mans name...

We did the Catamaran thing in Barbados and it ws excellent. There were only 6 of us on this huge catamaran, Lots of fun and swimming withthe turtles was great. Their lunch was pretty darn good too.

In Dominica, we did the RIver Tubing and that too was very, very enjoyable. It was a lazy type river with rapids now and then, but gentle rapids. We enjoyed it so much, we wanted to go along with the next tour, but no room for us.

Have a great time whatever you decide to do.

Annieeee

Archived