Alcohol on board

double ell

I have heard multiple suggestions for sneaking alcohol on board in your checked baggage. The NCL website says to make sure your luggage is labeled and locked. So my ? is, if your suitcase is locked can the crew open it? Do they break the lock? And if they do find alcohol say in a mouthwash bottle do they pour it out and is that the worst consequence or do you have to pay a fine? Thanks for all of the help.

If they think there is liquor in one of your bottles when scanning your luggage, they will hold the luggage in the nasty room, and inform you to show up and open the luggage. They will hold the liquor and return it on the last night of the cruise. There are no fines or any dumping.

They use the same scanners the airports do, and are good at spotting liquor.

With wine they will allow wine aboard the ship after you pay a uncorking fee per 1.5 Liter bottle. They will hold the beer as if its liquor.

If they think there is liquor in one of your bottles when scanning your luggage, they will hold the luggage in the nasty room, and inform you to show up and open the luggage. They will hold the liquor and return it on the last night of the cruise. There are no fines or any dumping.

They use the same scanners the airports do, and are good at spotting liquor.

With wine they will allow wine aboard the ship after you pay a uncorking fee per 1.5 Liter bottle. They will hold the beer as if its liquor.

Don.. I maybe confusing cruiselines, but I thought they would only return unopened containers but would discard any like in mouthwash bottles, or even just half full bottles of alcohol they find. Like I say.. I could be thinking of someone else.

Don.. I maybe confusing cruiselines, but I thought they would only return unopened containers but would discard any like in mouthwash bottles, or even just half full bottles of alcohol they find. Like I say.. I could be thinking of someone else.

hic'...hic' we doanes, hic, no mors. We brushes our teef like alllllll the res of you good guys,hic. Allllll weeee wans is to make sure yoooos doan bring boooooz on. We will (hic) giviback to yooooous if you are soooooooooo in.....inc....incl...inliined. HOkay? Wasssswrong? Doane put licker in a boddle. HOOKay? It jus maksus find it then then yoooos in bigger trouble than the lass guy that u know............K? Lesss keeeeep this forum hon trac hookay?:D

Archived