• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Can I bring my LONG freediving fins?

I am set to go cruising on the Grandeaur of the Seas this coming Saturday (March 07). I am an avid freediver and I have a pair of fins that I would like to bring. They are in a bag that is made for them so I hope that the cruise line would allow them.

I don't want them to be handled by the cruise line's workers and I was wanting bring them along as a carry-on bag. I would let them be my girlfriend's carry-on since they aren't very heavy and I would bring the larger carry-on with all of our important things in it.

So, can I bring the fins?

If they fit in your girlfriend's carryon you should be ok. Even if they don't just carry them on yourself. Are you driving or flying to the terminal? I don't know about the airlines, but you should have no problem carrying the fins onboard.

Have fun!

Annieeee

I am set to go cruising on the Grandeaur of the Seas this coming Saturday (March 07). I am an avid freediver and I have a pair of fins that I would like to bring. They are in a bag that is made for them so I hope that the cruise line would allow them.

I don't want them to be handled by the cruise line's workers and I was wanting bring them along as a carry-on bag. I would let them be my girlfriend's carry-on since they aren't very heavy and I would bring the larger carry-on with all of our important things in it.

So, can I bring the fins?

As long as you don't intend to use them in the pools or spas on the ship, you should be fine bringing them. :D Can you imaging if everyone did that? LOL :eek:

Archived