• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Good time to Check In?

jlmarier

I'm going on the Dawn on March 21st and I noticed on our e-docs say that check-in begins at noon. My question is: Are we allowed to check in before noon. I was planning on coming on board around 11 or so until I saw this in the e-docs. Are there any other times that may be easier/harder to board? Thanks in advance.

Hi - you can check-in when you wish. You will be given a number for boarding and when they are ready to begin boarding, they will call pax by numbers.

With luck, you can be sitting having lunch by noon!

jlmarier Hello! We are on the same cruise. We want to board earlier also. We'll be staying at a hotel in South Beach for a couple days before and want to check in at the ship earlier than they suggest. Thanks for asking this question. It can't happen soon enough.

Are you signed up for the Meet & Greet? Hope we get to meet you and say Hi!

Bill & Ruth

I would not count on anything earlier than 11:30 at best .

You must remember people from the previous cruise are still getting off at 10-10:30.. Then they do a final sweep and on you go . But you can check in early ;)

Just to add to the previous post, your cabins will likely not be ready until 2 pm, so you will need to keep your carry-on items with you until cabins are ready. They will make an announcement over PA system

We were on a little before noon Feb 28, but we did have to sit and wait until the VIPs all got on board first. And we were having a good time with our fellow passengers while waiting.

Archived