• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Puerto Vallarta Private Tour

lovcruzing

I mentioned just below that in Puerto Vallarta I would go with a small tour company such as Superior Tours. They have a nice van that will hold up to eight people (I believe) and probably can accomodate your request for wheelchair access.

You might inquire with them. You can find their website and email by Googling 'Superior Tours Puerto Vallarta.

the yellow taxis are small nissan sentras with no a/c. We suggest you find a a/c van tour for your group with room for a wheelchair. You will likely find many before you go, or you can arrange a van tour with one of many in the cruise terminal , as seen in the pic below

IMG_9286.jpg

Our group of 8 hired Tony while we were in PV the week of 2/21/09. He was great! The van was very clean, comfortable and had extra room even with the eight of us. It did not have any special wheel ramp or lift that I saw, but I think it would fit a folding wheelchair in the back. Tony was a wonderful guide. He is very knowledgeable and entertaining with excellent English.

We really enjoyed our jungle/city tour and would definitely go with him again. Let me know if you have any questions.

Katie

Archived