• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Eurodam - Help! Sun Lovers, is it easy to get a Chair by the pool?

ccnwater

Wondering if it is easy to get a nice sunny chair by the pool, or the deck above the pool? Actually, I dont need to be near the pool, just want a nice breezy spot in the sun:) On our past cruiselines, it was always a huge chore to make sure you got one. Always had the chair hogs around. We actually USE our chairs until late afternoon on sea days.

So you did not see it crowded in sunny spots by the pool, or chair hogs?

Ours was a charter that would most likely not me similar to a regular cruise. I did not use any of the pools or hot tubs, maily because there were too many other things going on on the ship and we had lots of beach time at our ports. So, I can't really comment on chair hogs and availaibilty around the pool. I kinda recall seeing some opon loungers but can't vouch for it. The midships pool most likely had the least avaialbale loungers. My sunning was done on the deck above the Crow's Nest.

On our sailing we were always able to get chairs by the aft pool. It was often a challenge by the midship pool because many were often taken by towels and not people. I cannot comment on the other decks because there were always chairs available so we didn't need to look further.

Archived