Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

ANCHORS AWEIGH IN

MONDAY APRIL 20TH

brnsnbrws

SW...204 lbs

TW...200.2 lbs-----198 lbs

Total=4 lbs

riddle

SW.....231 lbs

TW.....223 lbs--221 lbs---220 lbs---218 lbs

CW.....180 lbs

**lost 2 lbs** Total=13 lbs

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255lbs--253 lbs---252 lbs--247 lbs

CW....220 lbs

**lost 5 lbs** Total=59 lbs

Nikki

SW...250 lbs

TW....218 lbs---216 lbs---214 lbs--212 lbs

CW....185 lbs

**lost 2 lbs** Total=38 lbs

vdarrell

SW....236 lbs

TW.....229 lbs---227 lbs---229 lbs--229 lbs

CW....170 lbs

**maintained**Total=7 lbs

emmysmommy

SW....148 lbs

TW....132 lbs---135.9 lbs--131.8 lbs

CW.....115 lbs

** lost 4.1 lbs**Total=16.2 lbs

missou

SW......165 lbs

TW.....162.5 lbs-----162.6 lbs

CW.....135 lbs

**lost .1** Total=2.4 lbs

mamalicious

SW.....189 lbs

TW.....165 lbs-----163.8 lbs

CW.....160 lbs

**lost1.2 lbs**Total=25.2 lbs

Matt34hew

SW....220 lbs

TW...200 lbs---199 lbs

CW....180 lbs

** lost 1 lb** Total=21 lbs

Jamie

SW.....195 lbs

TW....175 lbs---179 lbs---174 lbs

CW.....130 lbs

** lost 5 lbs**Total=21 lbs

Great job::):):)

LBS lost this week so far: 20.4 lbs

TOTAL as of date: 206.8 lbs

Ok, I weighed myself and it was better than I thought!

Current weight: 131.8

I ran tonight and took a short walk this morning. As for eating efforts... I actually feel guilty for all the small little snacks that I had today; 1 Curves bar, 2 cups of watermelon, 17 Special K snack crackers, a handful of rice cakes, and a slice of dry toast. (mostly carbs!) Yikes! Those all add up. My meals were healthy: oatmeal for breakfast, a weight watcher entree for lunch, and some roasted chicken and a salad for dinner.

I hope all is well with my fellow losers! :D

Brenda

THOSE DREADED CARBS.:eek:

Hello Everybody! Happy Weigh in Day!!! So it looks like a lot of people lost!!! Thats good news!!! For the people who didn't this week is your week!!!!!

So today I went to work and found out we are doing a biggest loser challenge so I decided to join! Our weigh in day is May 8th just because thats the last day that our store is open!!! Hopefully this gets me extra motivated!!!

Well since today being monday I weighed myself.... Good news I lost 5 pounds!!! I was a little shocked but was super excited!!!

Starting weight: 195

Last weight: 179

current weight: 174 :)

-Jamie

Congrats on the 5 lb loss that's great.

Also it sounds like you are motivated:D....Biggest Loser Challenge at work that will definetly get you closer to your goal/cruise weight.

Keep up the good work.

Well since today being monday I weighed myself.... Good news I lost 5 pounds!!! I was a little shocked but was super excited!!!

Starting weight: 195

Last weight: 179

current weight: 174 :)

-Jamie

Wow! Great job. I know it is a lot of hard work to accomplish that!

Brenda

hey we are still hitting it hard. glad to see everyone still here. i know we will all see our hard work in the pictures from the cruise. me and nikki just try to take it one day at a time.

Jon

sw 306 1/4/09

tw 247 out of the 250 club!

cw 220 7/5/09

Nikki

sw 250 1/4/09

tw 212

cw 185 7/5/09

this week has been much better for me. easter got me off track with family coming up and eating a few cranberry eggs. as for our biggest loser contest. i have pulled close to even with the leader in weight lost. but he still has me on pecentage(he started 30lbs lighter than me) but im confident i can win this.

Congrats! Way to go with your biggest loser contest. What is a cranberry egg??

Everyone must be on their treadmills or taking a walk because no one is HERE.:confused:

Well here is hoping everyone had a nice day.

I upped (sp) my treadmill setting to incline of 3 and speed of 3.5. My thighs and calves are feeling it.

Also changed my weight training from 70 lbs to 90 lbs and will definetly feel it later. Trying to change things up so hopefully I will see a lesser number on the scales this week.:rolleyes:

Everyone must be on their treadmills or taking a walk because no one is HERE.:confused:

Well here is hoping everyone had a nice day.

I upped (sp) my treadmill setting to incline of 3 and speed of 3.5. My thighs and calves are feeling it.

Also changed my weight training from 70 lbs to 90 lbs and will definetly feel it later. Trying to change things up so hopefully I will see a lesser number on the scales this week.:rolleyes:

I'm here!! In fact, I decided to check in before I go for a run. :p

A 3% incline is great - especially at 3.5 mph. I have to walk fast for 3.5 since I have short stubby little legs. Sounds like you are making some changes that will definitely get you some positive results.

Gotta go get some use out of these running shoes! See ya later!

Brenda

Hi everyone! Ok if I join you? I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but just wanted to introduce myself...I wish I had found this thread sooner...its nice to talk with others in the same boat. I have 39 days before I cruise (although we are already talking about booking another in Feb 2010). My motivation was putting on the new bathing suit I had just purchased and looking at myself in the mirror!!!

Hi everyone! Ok if I join you? I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but just wanted to introduce myself...I wish I had found this thread sooner...its nice to talk with others in the same boat. I have 39 days before I cruise (although we are already talking about booking another in Feb 2010). My motivation was putting on the new bathing suit I had just purchased and looking at myself in the mirror!!!

Hi everyone! Ok if I join you? I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but just wanted to introduce myself...I wish I had found this thread sooner...its nice to talk with others in the same boat. I have 38 days before I cruise (although we are already talking about booking another in Feb 2010). My motivation was putting on the new bathing suit I had just purchased and looking at myself in the mirror!!!

Don't worry about it, Next time just click once on the post reply tab :):):)

Welcome to the group. We have a weight in on every monday and if you want, you can post your measurments, that way, you can see a difference at every end of the month.

Again, welcome aboard!!!

Thanks that's exactly what happened...after I hit the post button it didn't go anywhere, so I hit the stop up at the top and tried to post again - I couldn't believe it when I ended up with three posts!! :o

Anyway...I'm Jessica and I go on my wedding cruise in 38 days!! When I started working out etc about a month ago I was at 224 and when I weighed myself a few days ago I was down to 216.5. I would love to hit 200 by the end of May but don't know if that's really a reachable goal for me (I have to work against a underperforming thyroid!!)

I'm so excited to find this thread - not only for the next month, but because I hope to stay motivated after I get back from this cruise and start planning the next one! :D

Welcome to the weight loss group. Always good to have others on board with us. Goo luck and enjoy your cruise in 38 days now.

This week is my red week... I don't feel like working out and I gained 2 pounds... I hate red weeks!!!

I know what you mean about that. There are weeks that I don't want to do anything. This weekend is going to be nice for me though. I think at 7 am I am going to go to the Park and do some sprints on the soccer fields before they have games. Then after that go play 18 holes of golf and walk, and then might do another workout in the evening at the park or in my house.

Going to be working extremely hard to try to get rid of my last 19 pounds before my wedding/cruise.

16 is doable in 5 weeks. Just remember to work hard. Also remember to eat right and drink lots of water.

2 years ago i was working out a lot in the summer (running, soccer, football, golf) and I think I drank 4-6 gallon jugs of water in a week.

Matt, remember, I am in my red week. Don't talk about working out

You can forget my signature... It does not apply to you this morning

You big meanie. :mad: I will talk about all the working out i want too. :D. Infact, I just walked up 160 steps to get to work. Tomorrow I will jog up them. I don't remember the last time I took the elevator. I am on the top floor of the 8 floor building.

But don't worry, my workout this weekend is cut short, as I will be working away the wonderful weekend :(.

Wow!!! You counted the steps???? :p:D

Congradulations are in order I guess :p

Seriously, I applaude all the efforts you do to keep in shape!!!

To do 160 steps, I have to go up and down the stairs 7.5 times. It is doable.

Actually, it would be good for my knee that I strenghten my legs.

Treadmill, stairs and Pilates... That is a good plan.

Thank you Matt for the idea. ;)

Wow!!! You counted the steps???? :p:D

Congradulations are in order I guess :p

Seriously, I applaude all the efforts you do to keep in shape!!!

To do 160 steps, I have to go up and down the stairs 7.5 times. It is doable.

Actually, it would be good for my knee that I strenghten my legs.

Treadmill, stairs and Pilates... That is a good plan.

Thank you Matt for the idea. ;)

yeah, count them everyday. It helps me get up them. I also know how many steps there are when I attend Steeler home games. My seats are 3 rows from the top, and it takes 96 steps to get up there. (2 sets, on is 10 and one is 86, i remember as it is Holmes and Ward's numbers.)

And what is this about you talking workout on your RED week?? you can't do that. good news is that I can golf sat morning and then go to work. So start work at 10ish, need to be on the course at 7 am. It can be done. :)

Hey there all....I have read most of the thread now and would love to join the weigh-ins etc. I will come up with my measurements and post them in the next couple of days.

I don't have a real weight loss plan other than increasing my activity to boost my metabolism. That's my main problem because I'm not really a huge eater. My goal is to exercise on the elliptical at least 30 minutes daily. I've been on a roll this month, but I have more motivation than usual with my wedding coming up. It will be after the wedding that I will be finding all those excuses not to move!!!

I'm here!! In fact, I decided to check in before I go for a run. :p

A 3% incline is great - especially at 3.5 mph. I have to walk fast for 3.5 since I have short stubby little legs. Sounds like you are making some changes that will definitely get you some positive results.

Gotta go get some use out of these running shoes! See ya later!

Brenda

As I stated it was a new workout increase we try to increase it every 4 weeks and believe me I feel it today in my hips:eek: I'm crawling along today.

I too am short 5'4 with very short stubby legs.

I do believe I'm making headway in the inches but it's the scales that don't want to move.

Burn rubber in those running shoes.:D

WELCOME....I'm so envious 39 days:p

OMG!!! :eek: My computer is going crazy - I totally did not mean to post that however many times its there!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!

Let's just say you were really excited about joining us:D

If you decide to post your weight and measurements I will post them on Monday. Then after your cruise you can post us a picture of the new you in that new swim suit.

Archived