• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Coral - Available Theater Seats

TXFrank

I have now seen several post about the full seating for shows in the theater. I don't recall if there was a consistent trend as to which ship or class of ships. If one has early seating dinner will there be an issue finding seating accomodations in the theater for the second show? We will have my mid-80 yr old inlaws and rushing through dinner and the ship just to get seats is not very appealing. Any advice from any of you that have been on the Coral or her sister ship?

Yes, don't take seats on the upper level. It's the only thing I disliked about that ship. People would come in and stand in front of you and block your view. It's a very strange set up as compared to the other ships.

We always sat on the left side upper level of the Island Princess theater and really liked that location for easy access in and out. It was very crowded for the early shows, so we got there at least a l/2 hour ahead of time. The later show never seemed to be crowded.

First and everything I'm saying is IMHO, The Coral is one of the finest ships anyplace. I wish Princess had about six more just like her. They only have one like her the Island.:)

It has a wonderful passenger space ratio you will not be crowded.:) It has very good food and excellent customer service. You picked a good one.:D

You will have plenty of time for dinner you won't have to rush, first seating, and then you can stroll to the theatre for the first show not the second, be a few minutes early the first time and set in the middle somewhat close to the stage.

After the show stroll down to the piano bar for a 007 or something similar and enjoy. Then your in-laws can get you to bed at a decent hour and they can go party.:D

And we will be back on her sister in August, ALASKA:D.

Jack

for the lovely

Archived